- Milan TV: the telematic channel on the satellite and in Sky Sport package
- AcMilan.com, already online in English, Italian and Chinese
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube (Weibo, WeChat and YouKu for China)
- Dugout, a digital platform on football launched together with other 9 European top clubs
- Casa Milan, Fondazione Milan and Milan Academy
The next and the most important step will be the creation and launch of the App,as key instrument of content delivery, development of Milan Community and exclusive experiences.
AC Milan, through the “AC Milan Digital Platform”, manages all the data and information relating to communication channels that form customers’ relationship system, thus monitoring the Group’s sensitive and visibility in all communication channels.
The system consists of 5 sections:
- ATTRACTION: it assesses ACMilan’s digital ecosystem ability and that of individual touchpoints to attract supporters to the brand and its content.
- ENGAGEMENT & CONVERSION: it focuses on the ability of AC Milan's digital ecosystem to engage supporters and to entertain them through content published and released by individual touchpoints.
- RETENTION: it shows how AC Milan’s digital ecosystem is able to retain supporters in terms of time and ability to get them back once they leave the system.