"San Siro Stadium sold out, supporting us is fantastic"
Marco Fassone - CEO
AC Milan has always been very attentive to the connection between their supporters and the Stadium as we are aware of the value and of the importance of every moment of the match.
AC Milan is committed to satisfying as much as possible all the needs of its supporters.
The Group's goal is to make the stadium experience and the match day one of the most important moments in supporters’ life.
In recent years, the Group has focused on accessibility policies, which revolve around the game, starting from the analysis of stadium’s ticket prices, the reasons why supporters go to the stadium and the purchase points.
The main areas of intervention were:
- A rationalization of pricing policies with the aim of increasing attendance at the stadium;
- the increase in ticket distribution channels to improve accessibility to matches;
- the improvement of customer care services and of fans experience at the stadium (hospitality, park, food&beverage, etc.);
- increasing the involvement of supporters through new digital channels and greater transparency in communication;
- promptness in replying to complaints and specific requests before and during the match;
|Number of tickets sold during the season||495,641||440,027|
|Proceeds from tickets sold during the season (€)||16,878,618|
|Number of subscribers attending matches of the season||283,806||366,953|
|Proceeds from subscriptions during the season (€)|
|Total stadium proceeds during the season (€)|
|Female TV spectators|
|Male TV spectators|
|TV spectators aged from 20 to 34|
|TV spectators aged from 35 to 54|
|TV spectators aged over 54|
* Data source: Report Nielsen