On that date, Fininvest Spa finalized the sale of the its entire shareholding, equal to 99.93%, to Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux company.
In 2017, the Board of Directors approved the new corporate bylaws governing the decision-making processes of the Group and the governing bodies.
The governing bodies of the group are:
- Board of Directors
- Shareholders’ meeting
- Board of Auditors
- Supervisory and Control Body
Board of Directors
Below is the Board of Directors pre-closing:
- Silvio BERLUSCONI – Honorary President
- Adriano GALLIANI – Senior Vice President and CEO | Technical and SportsArea
- Barbara BERLUSCONI – Senior Vice President and CEO | Non-sports Area
- Paolo BERLUSCONI – Vice President
- Pasquale CANNATELLI - Director
- Leandro CANTAMESSA - Director
- Giancarlo FOSCALE - Director
- Leonardo BRIVIO – Director responsible for Planning, Management Control and Internal Auditing
Following the change of ownership, here below the new Board of Directors:
- YONG HONG LI – President of the Board of Directors
- MARCO FASSONE – CEO and General Manager
- LI HAN – Director
- BO LU - Director
- RENSHUO XU - Director
- ROBERTO CAPPELLI - Director
- MARCO EMILIO ANGELO PATUANO - Director
- PAOLO SCARONI -Director
|Board of Directors’ Members||Male||Female|
|Under 30 years old||1||-|
|30 – 50 years old||3||-|
|Over 50 years old||4||-|
AC Milan Group relies on an audit firm for accounting control.
Governing and controlling bodies are reported on the official website www.acmilan.com.
Internal Control System
Within the governance structure there are the Internal control and risk management system and the Organizational, Management and Control Model pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 231/01 that rules administrative liability of corporate bodies.
The purpose and priority of AC Milan Group's Internal Control System is company’s management through the identification, assessment, monitoring, measurement and management of all business risks. The purpose is to ensure compliance with laws and regulations in force relevant to accounting matters (Civil Code, Accounting Principles), with Legislative Decree No. 231/2001 (for the administrative liability of legal entities), with Legislative Decree No. 81/2008 (workplace hygiene and safety), with Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and with the regulations of the federal and international sports bodies (FIGC, UEFA, FIFA).
In 2015, all the companies part of the Group issued an update of the crime prevention model.